1. Product Disclosure:
Blog.MythoReligio.com is an affiliate of some of the websites listed here. We may, therefore, earn a commission when one purchases products through our referral links.
4. Collection of Private Information:
We may compile one’s personal information while he is using our website. However, one may decide not to submit his personal information. However, if one chooses not to submit his personal information, he may not be granted access to certain products or information.
5. Automated Collection:
This website can use sessions and cookies to identify one with particular functionality and services. These can further be used to identify one as distinct website user. Therefore, when one accepts a cookie, we will not gain access to any information on his computer apart from that which is stored in the cookie. One may note that he can configure his browser to block cookies. Nevertheless, this may affect the functionality of our website.
7. Additional Collection:
We may also gather more elaborate information where we have concerns like abnormal website usage or security breaches to our website.
We may use one’s personal information to:
- Provide him with information and services that he has requested
- Provide him with news, event information, publicity material that one may have agreed to receive
- Verify his identity and Provide assistance if one has forgotten his password or Username
- Update or improve our website and products
- Respond to one’s enquiries and communicate with him
- Modify our website in line with his preferences.
9. Disclosure and Other Uses:
10. Third party Websites:
Our website may have hyperlinks to other third party websites. However, we take no responsibility for the content on such third party websites, or how they compile, use, circulate and store any of one’s private information. In case one visits third party websites through our hyperlinks, it is important for him to read their privacy policies to understand how they collect, store, use and circulate one’s information.
11. Right to Access and Request for Correction:
We value accurate, updated and perfect personal information. However, while this may not always be the case and one may wish to correct it or one may want to have access to his personal information, one is kindly asked to contact us. In some situations acceptable by the law, we may withhold such information. We may also ask our professional advisors not to disclose the information.